Register for upcoming individual sessions here:
Session 2 - December 3, 2019
Session 3 - March 10, 2020
Session 4 - June 9, 2020
One Powerful Series.
The Latest HR-Related Legal Information.
Respected Employment Law Experts.
Invaluable Quarterly Updates.
Stay up-to-date with the most recent HR-related legal information, wherever you are.
The distinguished speakers will provide updates and insights every quarter in a series of four webcasts from 2018 – 2019.
When you register for the series, you will also receive a recording even if you miss the live webinar, so you will not miss any of the valuable information provided.
What you will gain:
A unique series - packed with value!
- Exclusive chance to gain first-hand information fast, about current Ontario employment law issues from top employment lawyers.
- Interactive series to engage the speakers and ask questions during these 1.5 hour sessions.
- Sessions will be broadcast as webinars and you can access it using any mobile devices, i.e. computer, iPad, tablets, smartphones etc.
- Never miss a session - If you are unable to attend any one of the series after you’ve registered, you will receive a recording of each webinar.
Who should attend:
- HR Managers and Supervisors dealing with workplace issues and employee management
- HR Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about the latest trends in social media, employment law and more
Panel Moderator/Presenter: Patrizia Piccolo
Patrizia is a Partner and Co-Founder of Piccolo Heath LLP. She provides strategic advice to both large and small employers and their human resources and management teams. Patrizia also advises employers on employment-related regulatory issues, including compliance with the Employment Standards Act, 2000, Human Rights Code, Labour Relations Act, 1995 and Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997.
Patrizia is a trusted advisor to senior executives requiring transition assistance, whether they are evaluating job offers or severance packages. Patrizia also has extensive experience with guiding individuals who have been named in a workplace complaint so that they understand their legal rights and obligations.
Whether advising employers or employees, Patrizia’s practice covers all aspects of the employment relationship from hiring, performance management, workplace restructuring, termination and post-employment contractual breaches.