#304 – Ask Me Anything: HR Law on RTW and Post-COVID-19
Summer Conference 2021
Non-Member: $35.00Your price
There’s no doubt that COVID-19 has been challenging for HR. As we look forward to a new “normal”, employers are facing difficult questions. Join employment law guru, Neena Gupta, Partner, Gowling WLG and Amy Davies, First 30, for a fast-paced Q&A session on return to work.
- Can organizations compel their employees back to the office?
- What if employees refuse to come back to the office?
- Can our employees insist on working from a beach in Costa Rica?
- How can we monitor home-based employees?
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- Can employers require negative test results prior to a return to work?
- What is the role of Rapid Antigen Testing in all of this?
- Could we cut the salaries of home-based employees?
- What about Health & Safety? How do we keep our workforce safe?
Our panelists encourage you to post your questions during the session in order to make it even more relevant.
Speakers: Neena Gupta, Partner, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP; Amy Davies, Founder and CEO, First 30