#201 Concurrent Session -Wellness in Action; Part 2 - Part 2: Is Burnout Now Normal?
Summer Conference 2022
Non-Member: $35.00Your price
HR leaders are challenged with navigating the various stress and burnout factors affecting employees, while maintaining their own health. Let us address some of the unique challenges caregivers, women and marginalized employees face as the world of work has changed in recent years.
This session covers:
- How we can accommodate worker needs, while supporting their careers:
- What can women do to remain “present” in the workplace as they are less visible?
- How can caregivers juggle responsibilities at home, while maintaining quality at work?
- What can managers do to maintain fairness with their teams?
- Bias and microaggressions that affect women in the workplace
- Emotional labour, and compassion fatigue with mitigating strategies
Speaker(s): Ruthann Weeks, (She/Her), CRS, People and Culture Strategist, Certified Psychological Health & Safety Advisor
Founder, Harmony In The Workplace, Ltd.