Join us for an insightful virtual event as we explore the common challenges of reboarding employees in the post-pandemic workplace. From communication plans to managing employee expectations and addressing concerns, we will share practical tips and strategies to help you navigate the return to the office successfully.
This event will provide you with valuable insights to overcome obstacles and rebuild a strong and effective team. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from experts in the field.
- Understand the common challenges of reboarding employees
- Identify communication strategies for reboarding employees
- Know how to recognize employee expectations and identify strategies for managing employee expectations by ensuring employees feel comfortable with the return to the office
- Identify concerns in returning to the office and understand strategies to address the most common concerns
- Learn helpful tips in rebuilding team effectiveness
Why and How to Donate?
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
- Click Register Online - Signin if not signed in earlier
- Select registrant
- In Step 3 Under Registration Select the dropdown and click on "Donation"
- Proceed for payment