This program will be delivered virtualy in 3 modules:
October 2nd, 2020 - Module 1: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (ET)
October 7th, 2020 - Module 2: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (ET)
Ocotber 9th, 2020 - Module 3: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (ET)
Understand your role within the larger context of Human Resource principles, and how it supports HR objectives in your organization.
Human Resource Principles & Practices seminar provides HR administrators, coordinators, assistants and others new to the HR function, with the required training and tools to become a vital part of any HR team. As you appreciate the range of HR principles, practices and functions, and their impact on organizational effectiveness, you will begin to recognize how your role can directly influence HR programs and initiatives. The seminar will provide a strong overview of the HR world and provide techniques to strengthen your role within your department and the entire organization.
Certificate of completion will be provided
- Improve your understanding of your role within your department
- Learn key elements of HR legislation that affect everyday activity
- Appreciate the role of the HR structure, systems and policies on performance
- Gain an understanding of HR policies that can affect morale and productivity
- Recognize the need to link compensation, job descriptions and selection to organizational needs and requirements
Who Should Attend:
- are in a support role in the HR department with up to 5 years of experience, or
- have HR responsibilities as part of a larger role within the organization, or
- have recently transferred from a specialist to a generalist support role.