This session will take a look at the concept of organizational transformation - the pitfalls, the sure wins and the role of leadership. It will discuss the following:
- Three pillars: people, process, technology
- The importance of planning, leadership, change management and ongoing maintenance
- The difference between organizational transformation and organizational change.
- The role, and the importance of people and team-building.
- Employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Measurement and accountability.
- The importance of data in evidence-based decision-making.
- Digitization and AI in transformation
- Post-covid considerations.
There will be real life examples shared with the audience, as well as tips and recommendations, specifically for HR professionals.
Participants will learn:
1) How strategic planning can set up organizational change, and the important role that culture plays in it
2) The importance of a team concept in transformation
3) Gain an understanding of the people factor - what can make or break a transformational exercise.
6:15pm - Opening Remarks
6:30pm - Speaker Presentation
8:15pm - Q & A Session
8:30pm - Closing Remarks
Registration Closes: September 28, 2022 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon, firstname.lastname@example.org