HR has always been about people. However, HR cannot handhold operational managers to guide thoughtful and effective decision-making throughout the organization. That's where HR metrics can serve as HR's magic 8-ball to help leaders examine the everyday challenges they face in running high-performing teams. By doing so, HR can rigorously and systematically support its leaders and serve its business. However, less than 20% of organizations identify as having strong HR analytics capabilities. HR functions vary on the maturity spectrum of using dashboards with HR metrics and analytics to drive effective data-driven decision-making for operational managers. While some organizations systematically and consistently generate and share insights from HR indicators, others leave value on the table by not systematically reviewing and learning from their key HR indicators. In this interactive, high-paced talk, HR professionals will learn the basics in HR metrics and analytics to solve the commonly occurring challenges and opportunities related to hiring the best talent, engaging employees, managing retention, and creating high-performance cultures.
- Learn the value of HR metrics and analytics in demonstrating relevance to and impact of HR on the business
- Understand how to build and use dashboards for effective and efficient review of critical HR metrics
- Learn how to identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to your business' success
- Learn how to generate insights that drive decision making in operations
- Learn how to communicate insights broadly to the entire organization through persuasive storytelling using HR and organizational data
- Identify the range of tools (Excel and SPSS) that could be used to establish or build your HR Metrics and analytics function, including advanced functionality of predictive analytic
6:30pm Welcome and Speaker Introduction
6:35pm Speaker presentation
Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Tammy Williams firstname.lastname@example.org