Workplace polices can be tricky to develop in the best of times, let alone during an ever-evolving global pandemic. This session will bring you the latest information on implementing a mandatory vaccination policy in your workplace. We will also discuss guidelines for dealing with employees that remain unvaccinated, your obligations to maintain your employee’s privacy, and the process by which employees can obtain a medical or religious exemption.
- Occupational Health and Safety Considerations
- Human Rights Considerations i.e. religious or medical exemptions
- Accommodation measures
- What Your Vaccination Policy Must Contain
- What to do about employees who refuse to be vaccinated.
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals, executives and business leaders
- Professionals who are responsible for return to workplace operations and programs in their organizations
- Business leaders who are responsible for employee wellbeing, employee engagement, leadership, and policy development
Live webinar will take place on November 24, 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm EST
For MEMBERS: Follow up "round table" to take place on December 2, 2021
Join the HRPA iVolunteer Forum!