This interaction session will demonstrate how HR & business professionals can
- describe ongoing and recent disruptions to the nature of work
- explore elements of work that are at greatest risk of robotization and automation
- identify skills that people can develop to enhance employability and value to the workplace.
- Identify 5 game changers regarding the future of work
- Examine how disruptive technologies, such as AI and automation, are impacting various industry sectors
- Identify strategies to robot-proof your career and enhance employability.
6:00 PM Introduction AND Welcome remarks by Mentorship Chair
6:15 PM Presentation
6:35 PM BreakoutS
7:00 PM Q&A / sign up as a mentor
7:30 PM Conclusion
Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Tammy Williams email@example.com