It will have been more than one year since the world as we knew it changed. Over the last 12 months employers and employees have faced many challenges; remote work, layoffs, isolation and risk of illness are just some of the many challenges that have affected the workforce and, in turn, the delivery and administration of employee benefits. The pandemic and its impact on employees and employers has highlighted the importance and precariousness of employee benefits. In this webinar, we will discuss the impact of the pandemic on employee benefits over the course of the pandemic and the coming months.
- An overview of legislative developments relevant to employee benefits including amendments to pension standards legislation and expansion of protected leaves of absence
- The impact of remote work on employee benefits
- Changes in employee benefits over the course of the pandemic including an expansion of virtual health options and an increased focus on employee mental health
- Potential future trends in employee benefits and what to expect over the coming months
- Steps that employers should consider taking with respect to the delivery of employee benefits
- Understand how the pandemic has affected and could continue to affect employee benefits
- Gain insight on applicable legislative developments and industry practices
- Obtain guidance on steps employers can take to adapt to the changing environment
During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Mon. Mar. 22/21
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Mon. Mar. 22/21 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher email@example.com if you have any questions.