HR Professionals and their organizations are navigating change, moving past a pandemic and trying to bring some semblance of normalcy into everyday lives.
Navigating uncertain times requires knowledge and understanding of current legal trends. Join the Peel Chapter at our half-day session that will include discussions around:
- Brave New Workplace: Remote work, Hybrid work
- Employment Agreement Updates: best practices and risks
- Legislative Updates: Artificial Intelligence and Salary Disclosure
- New Rules and Regulations for the Temp/Recruiter Industry and their Clients
- The End of Work: Updates on termination law for provincial and federal employers
- Insights into the current labour and employment legal landscape in Ontario
- Managing employer / employee relationship
- Understanding of current and forthcoming workplace related legal issues/topics and updates/changes during 2023
A “no show/late cancellation” fee will be charged if cancellation is not provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days in advance.
Registrations will NOT be accepted at the door.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tracey Gallacher at email@example.com