HR has always been about people. However, HR cannot handhold operational managers to guide thoughtful and effective decision-making throughout the organization. That's where HR metrics can serve as HR's magic 8-ball to help leaders examine the everyday challenges they face in running high-performing teams. By doing so, HR can rigorously and systematically support its leaders and serve its business. However, less than 20% of organizations identify as having strong HR analytics capabilities. HR functions vary on the maturity spectrum of using dashboards with HR metrics and analytics to drive effective data-driven decision making for operational managers. While there are some organizations that systematically and consistently generate and share insights from HR indicators, there are others who leave value on the table by not systematically reviewing and learning from their key HR indicators. In this interactive, high-paced talk, HR professionals will learn the basics in HR metrics and analytics to solve the commonly occurring challenges and opportunities related to hiring the best talent, engaging employees, managing retention, and creating high-performance cultures.
As a result, the participants will be able to:
- Learn the value of HR metrics and analytics in demonstrating relevance to and impact of HR on the business
- Understand how to build and use dashboards for effective and efficient review of critical HR metrics
- Learn how to identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) most relevant to your business' success
- Learn how to generate insights that drive decision making in operations
- Learn how to communicate insights broadly to the entire organization through persuasive storytelling using HR and organizational data
- Identify the range of tools (Excel and SPSS) that could be used to establish or build your HR Metrics and analytics function, including advanced functionality of predictive analytics
During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to email@example.com. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Sun. Apr. 18/21.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sun. Apr. 18/21 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher if you have any questions.