In this session you will be given access to two effective resources and walked through how to use them.
One resource will provide a step-by-step process to:
- *Assess stressors related to psychological, emotional, cognitive, and physical issues at work
- *Develop strategies that may best support employee success
- *Help maintain a safe and productive workplace
The other resource reviewed during this session will help every employee improve their resilience. This resource can help you move from merely surviving to actually thriving by helping you build resilience and plan for stressful situations. Developing a plan to get through potentially stressful situations can have a positive impact on both your personal and work life. We do not always get to choose the situations we find ourselves in, but we usually get to choose how we respond in the long run. Recognizing our automatic, immediate, unplanned responses to stress and committing to building our own resilience will support our overall success and well-being.
Following this session you will be able to:
- *More effectively resolve issues such as problematic employee behaviours or performance.
- *Approach accommodation to support the employee to do their job in spite of their disability.
- *Educate all employees on how they can improve their own resilience.
During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Mon. Dec. 7/20.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Mon. Dec. 7/20 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher email@example.com if you have any questions.