11:30 AM - Call to Order Algoma ABM
12:00 PM - ABM Conlusion
12:01 PM Session with Craig Lawrence Begins
1:20 PM - Q & A
1:30 PM - Session Conclusion
- Call to Order
- Review of Minutes - 2020
- Chapter Programs and Successes
- Chapter Engagement
- Volunteer Recognition
- Congratulations Newly Designated Members
- Chair's Comments
- ABM Adjournment
Join us after Algoma's ABM as we dive into key topics to understand in ontario employment law. Craig Lawrence and Larysa Workewych will provides insights to employers to help them manage the continued uncertainty of COVID-19, participants will learn about how to address workplace issues and mitigate risks relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, including with respect to remote working, work refusals, vaccinations and public health orders.
- Identify and address the risks associated with remote working.
- Navigate different types of employee work refusals.
- Develop and/or update workplace policies related to COVID-19