Whether you're graduating or just starting an HR program--developing professional relationships with mentors can be worthwhile.
There are many benefits associated with joining a mentorship program - especially when you can connect with an industry professional who can talk to you about your career goals and how to achieve them.
As a mentee, you can:
- Gain advice, encouragement and support
- Learn from the experiences of other HR Professionals
- Become more empowered to make decisions
- Develop your communication and personal skills
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction
- Gain valuable insight into the next stage of your university career or how to enter the workforce with your degree
- Make new friends across year groups
...and so much more!
6:00 PM - Opening Remarks/Welcome
6:05 PM - Benefits of a Mentoring Program with Beatriz Millon
6:35 PM - MentorCity at HRPA with Justin Manuel
6:45 PM - Mentorship Experiences
6:55 PM - Q & A
7:00 PM - Event Conclusion
Registration Opens: September 9, 2021 at 8 AM
Registration Closes: September 21, 2021 at 5 PM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Volunteer and Student Engagement Specialist, Adriana Covic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!