We are working and living in an era of tremendous upheaval and change and the future of work was hastily ushered in via the global pandemic and the great resignation, Business and HR leaders are navigating highly complex scenarios and disruption now comes in waves.
As HR professionals we must keep pace with these changes to meet the needs and wants of the business and employees.
Take away insights to:
- Key disruptors and how they affect business, the work, workplace and workforce
- What it means to the employee experience
- What is means to practices and programs
- How we are rethinking aspects of human resources and total rewards
- Overview and discussion on current and anticipated challenges for HR – the ongoing effect of the pandemic and great resignation
- Researching and applying changes to programs and practices
- Skills required of HR practitioners
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Tracey Gallacher firstname.lastname@example.org
“Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!”