HR professionals are in high demand. Job postings for HR professionals with advanced strategic and business analysis skills are abundant but the question many employers are asking is whether or not the HR talent has the skills to really have ‘a seat at the table’ to solve real business issues today and for the future.
HR professionals are challenged to evaluate complex organizational challenges and opportunities. What if there was a proven way to diagnose organizational and people issues that leads to enhanced organizational performance? There is. It’s the practice of Business Analysis. This webinar describes the practice of Business Analysis applied to some of the most pressing issues that HR professionals are grappling with today and in the new world of work.
Evaluating and diagnosing issues with tools and methods tested across every industry sector can produce effective interventions and actions such as new HR program development. The practice of evidence-informed decision making requires that HR professionals are leveraging data and insights to make recommendations that will positively impact the organization.
Many CHRO’s and business leaders expect more from the HR function. They want HR to be more targeted and business minded and to leverage quality data to make people-related decisions. But, many HR professionals have never been trained in the discipline of Business Analysis.
This webinar introduces HR professionals to the core foundations of Business Analysis and how to build knowledge and skill that can be instantly applied to the workplace.
If you’re an HR professional that wants to grow in your current organization or you’re looking for a way to differentiate yourself with advanced capability, this is a fantastic webinar to explore how to level up.
- Identify some of the challenges that CHRO’s and business leaders experience when interacting with the HR function
- Share some of the trends affecting the HR profession as technology and process optimization disrupts traditional HR functions
- Demonstrate the beneficial impact of HR professionals upskilling and professionalizing with Business Analysis training
- Provide insights about the alignment between the HRPA competencies and the body of knowledge in Business Analysis
- Provide examples of Business Analysis questioning resources and techniques that HR professionals can utilize to pivot from gut-based to evidence-based insights that will enhance organizational decision making.
Who should attend this program?
- HR specialists and generalists looking to increase their skills and abilities to analyze business and people issues using a proven methodology
- HR instructional designers and facilitators who rely on Needs Analysis processes to identify learning goals
- HR Business Partners and HR Analysts who assess client needs and design solutions to complex problems
- HR and Change experts looking to increase their knowledge and ability in Business Analysis to positively position themselves for advancement or an organizational change