We invite students and professionals to join us for an introduction to the Human Resources Professional Association.
This event will provide information regarding the HRPA, including the benefits of joining the profession, how to join a local chapter, the value of a designation and opportunities to enhance your knowledge and career.
Attendants will be invited to ask questions regarding the HRPA to explore the benefits of membership and the opportunity to join a community of HR professionals who are committed to continuous learning, professional networking and elevating your career.
- 1:00pm -1:15pm – Peterborough Chapter Board and Introductions
- 1:15pm -1:45pm - HRPA Introduction & Overview
- 1:45pm - 2:00pm - Q&A Session
Participants will learn to:
• Understand the goals and objectives of the Human Resources Professional Association
• Understand the value and career enhancements that membership can provide
• Understand how to join the HRPA and the different levels of membership
• Understand how the local Peterborough Chapter supports students and continuous learning opportunities
Registration will close October 12, 2022 @ 12 Noon
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a student only event. The webinar will not be recorded. There is no CPD Code for this event.