Please join the fourth HRPA Quarterly Chapter Webinar of the 2019-2020 Program Year! This topic and speaker were chosen by YOU through the Chapter Webinar Survey!
This webinar will be 1 hour going over the following:Many organizations have a high “snicker factor” on their vision, values, or mission statements, declining employee engagement, rising absenteeism, difficulty attracting or retaining top talent, waning customer satisfaction, resistance to change, weak trust and teamwork, lower service/quality levels, and good but not great health and safety. These are signs of a weak organizational culture. They’re getting worse with the growth of financial pressures, rapidly changing market conditions, globalization, shifting workforce demographics and attitudes, new technologies, and ever more demanding customers.
Audience: Senior Operating, Human Resources, Organization Development, or Learning Executives
- Is Your Culture by Default or Design: defining what strong leadership skills and a peak performance culture looks like and how it’s built
- Bolt-On versus Built-In: keys to moving change and improvement from partial and piecemeal programs to integrated processes
- Leadership and Culture Development: how leadership behaviors intertwine with cultural attributes and qualities
- Steps to our Desired Culture: assess our efforts against a proven step-by-step process that moves culture development from aspiration to implementation
- Lip Service to Leadership: using the Commitment Continuum to move from rhetoric to reality
- Transformation Pathways: six key compass points mapping the best route to substantive and sustained culture change
- Integrate and Align: coordinating change initiative and improvement programs
If you have any questions, please contact Leanna Sun.
About the Speaker: Jim Clemmer
Since his first leadership presentation in 1975, Jim's practical leadership approaches have been inspiring action and achieving results across the globe. His keynote presentations, workshops, management team retreats, seven best-selling books translated into many languages, articles, blog, and newsletters have helped hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Jim is a popular columnist and a regular guest on radio and television programs. Jim has delivered over two thousand customized keynote presentations, workshops, and retreats, as well as consulted to and coached executive teams in hundreds of major companies, the public sector, universities, family businesses, and healthcare organizations.
Jim is recognized as a Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) by the Canadian Society for Training and Development. Jim has been Practitioner in Residence for the masters (MASc) and doctoral (PhD) students in the University of Waterloo's Industrial/Organizational Psychology program. Jim lives in Kitchener, Ontario with his wife, Heather. When they aren't working together in The CLEMMER Group or travelling they are spending time with friends and family.