Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Northern ON 05.12.21 VIRTUAL ABM and Your Attitude l Ultimately it is Your Choice
How important is your attitude? VERY IMPORTANT!
At any given moment of your life, you decide what is your attitude- essentially, how you respond to people, situations, and things around you. Ultimately, you decide how you show up for the world- at work, at home, at the bank, at the grocery store,…. Changing your attitude can literally change your life in so many amazing ways.
Like a positive attitude, a negative attitude can be contagious, so make those negative attitudes positive ones, especially in the workplace. Let’s face it- it is not uncommon for an organization to have one or more employees that are known for their negative attitude towards the workplace. Some employees have a negative perspective that pervades your business. Yet, some employees who have negative attitudes aren’t doing anything particularly wrong or doesn’t mean he or she is a lost cause.
Research shows that most people have a bad habit of believing they can’t do anything, they talk themselves out of doing something, and will start behaving this way. If this is you—stop it and be a model for your staff! If it is your employees- what do you do?
In this session, several tips and strategies will be presented that will surely empower and guide you to improve not only your attitude but also the level of optimism at your workplace.
- Learn the three different concepts that become components of one’s attitude.
- Learn techniques and strategies to change attitudes in the workplace.
- Learn key tips for speaking to an employee with an attitude issue.
- Be better equipped to assist supervisors/leaders with correcting the behaviors caused by poor workplace attitude.
- Understand the importance of employees’ attitudes in an organization and how a positive attitude impacts performance at work.