Pino Addesa guides, leads and supports passive and active jobseekers to their next great career opportunity. Pino truly believes that fitting into an organizations' culture is as much a predictor of success as having the right skill set and experience.
Participants will learn:
- 2 types of Recruiters
- Effective Job searching tips
- How to use social media to assist you with your job search
- The power of networking
- Dos and Don’ts during an interview
- The Power of LinkedIn
- Working with Agency to help you find employment
- How to stand out from the crowd of applicants
- How to effectively network.
- The many benefits of LinkedIn and it can help you with your job search.
6:00 PM Registration and Networking, (light refreshments will be served)
6:30 PM Guest Speaker
8:00 PM Adjournment
Registration Closes: January 13, 2023 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon at email@example.com