This will be an engaging visual and educational journey packed with tools, strategies and innovative ideas that human resources professionals can put into action to make positive changes in their professional and personal journeys. Specific emphasis on maintaining a future mindset, effective collaboration, adapting to change, developing mutual goals, overcoming adversity, empowering others, and developing trust in professional relationships.
- Maintaining a proactive and innovative mindset
- Responding quickly and adapting to new challenges
- Making rapid adjustments based on feedback
- Empowering employees to make informed decisions
- Risk management, mitigation and risk responses
- Reframing activities to focus on goals and outcomes rather than getting caught up in tasks
During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to email@example.com. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Jan. 18/21
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Jan. 18/21 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.