How do you motivate, develop and engage talented individuals so that the organization and the individual achieve their goals?
Drawing on the latest research and her direct consulting experience helping organizations optimize their people and culture practices, Kathleen will present insights into:
- What defines the modern workforce
- The key drivers of engagement
- The importance of organizational and individual accountability
- Proven tactics for achieving goals
This interactive session will deepen your understanding of:
- The tectonic shift in the world of work and what it means for individuals and organizations
- The role that the organization plays in employee engagement and performance
- The leadership required for the workforce of today and tomorrow
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tracey Gallacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!