HRPA Peel Chapter’s Career Development and Networking Group (CDNG) provides a great networking and career development opportunity for members who wish to learn new skills to support their careers and strengthen job search strategies. This forum provides a supportive environment for those HR professionals in transition or seeking a change from their current role. CDNG meetings are open and free for all HRPA members and includes a key note speaker on a relevant topic related to search and career advancement.
This session will aim at the skills that HRBPs need to develop to own their seat at the table.
- Role of the HRBP and how it's evolved.
- Core competencies/skills critical to success for an HRBP
- Examples where HRBP plays a critical role in business decisions
- Understand the role of an HRBP in today's organizations
- What are the key skills to develop in order to be successful in a HRBP role
- Better understand the type of work an HRBP does and the impact HR has on business decisions
“Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!”
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Mon. June 14/21 at 11:59pm.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Mon. June 14/21 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher email@example.com if you have any questions.