Key ideas to be facilitated for discussion:
- How might one change their thinking limitation by adding a “Yet thinking” to the end of one’s statements regularly?
- How would changing one's language may change their world
- Discussing new workplace trends and possibilities
- Focus on how might a new workforce participant kick start their career in the new hybrid world
- A Glance at HR Professional Designations and Certifications
Other students and professionals are expected to share their inputs (virtually or in person) as part of the workshop; attendees will be asked to engage in some group explorations and activities.
The event "session" portion will be virtually available for Peel students who are unable to attend in person, free of charge.
- Gain an understanding of emerging trends and technologies: Learning about the latest developments in the HR field can help students better prepare for the future. By attending this workshop, students can gain insight into the latest trends and technologies that will shape the future.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills: The future is uncertain and unpredictable, so it's important for students to develop the ability to think critically and solve complex problems. Through interactive activities and group discussions, students can enhance their problem-solving skills and learn how to apply critical thinking to real-world scenarios.
- Build resilience and adaptability: The ability to adapt to change is essential for success in the HR field. Students can learn how to build resilience and adaptability by attending this workshop and learn how they might cope with stress, manage uncertainty, and develop a growth mindset by changing their language.
- Networking and career development: One of the best ways to prepare for the future is by building a strong professional network and developing career-related skills. By attending this workshop, they can meet industry professionals, learn about different career paths, and gain insight into the job market; students can position themselves for success in their future careers.
A “no show/late cancellation” fee will be charged if cancellation is not provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days in advance.
Registrations will NOT be accepted at the door.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tracey Gallacher at email@example.com