Register for all 4 Webinars as a package on this page by clicking the Register Online button above.
Or register for upcoming individual sessions here:
Session 1 - October 7, 2020
Session 2 - December 3, 2020
Session 3 - March 9, 2021
Session 4 - June 9, 2021
One Powerful Series.
The Latest HR-Related Legal Information.
Respected Employment Law Experts.
Invaluable Quarterly Updates.
Stay up-to-date with the most recent HR-related legal information, wherever you are.
The distinguished speakers will provide updates and insights every quarter in a series of four webcasts from 2020 - 2021
When you register for the series, you will also receive a recording even if you miss the live webinar, so you will not miss any of the valuable information provided.
What you will gain:
A unique series - packed with value!
- Exclusive chance to gain first-hand information fast, about current Ontario employment law issues from top employment lawyers.
- Interactive series to engage the speakers and ask questions during these 1.5 hour sessions.
- Sessions will be broadcast as webinars using the ON24 platform and you can access it using any mobile devices, i.e. computer, iPad, tablets, smartphones etc.
- Never miss a session - If you are unable to attend any one of the series after you’ve registered, you will receive a recording of each webinar.
Who should attend:
- HR Managers and Supervisors dealing with workplace issues and employee management
- HR Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about the latest trends in social media, employment law and more
Panel Moderator/Presenter: Patrizia Piccolo