More and more organizations as a result of the pandemic are realizing that employee wellbeing is critical to the success of a business. Without healthy and productive employees, many organizations will likely not survive or recuperate their business costs. This is the time for organizations to promote and prioritize mental health initiatives in the workplace.
In this webinar, we will discuss the disruption of the past 18 months on the where, when, and how of work, and what this means for organizations as they transition back to the workplace. We will focus specifically on the impact on employee well-being and identify ways that we can support our employees’ mental and emotional health.
- Compare data on employee well-being and employee needs before and during the pandemic to understand how are employees may be feeling
- Discuss work disruption during the pandemic and the implications for employee well-being in the transition back to the workplace
- Apply insights gathered to identify practical ways that we might support employee well-being during the transition and beyond
Who Should Attend:
- HR professionals, executives and business leaders
- Professionals who are responsible for return to workplace operations and programs in their organizations
- Business leaders who are responsible for employee wellbeing, employee engagement, leadership, and policy development
Live webinar will take place on October 26, 2021 from Noon to 1:30pm
For MEMBERS: Follow up "round table" to take place on November 4, 2021
Join the HRPA iVolunteer Forum!