Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Toronto Guelph Sudbury 04.14.21 VIRTUAL Disrupting Diversity and Inclusion l A Science Based Approach
Despite good intentions and stated commitment, the representation of women and diverse leaders has not progressed as far as we had hoped. We need a new approach – one that goes beyond trying to change mindsets, building awareness and implementing programs with little result.
Join The Jasmar Group, a behavioural change consultancy, to explore how behavioural science and human-centred design pave a faster way towards inclusion and belonging. Some questions we will answer include:
- What is behavioural science and how can we use it to drive inclusion, for everyone?
- How can a small-wins approach bridge differences and produce large, measurable cultural change?
- How can we design recruitment and talent processes to interrupt bias for more objective people decisions?
- Participants will learn a new approach to make faster progress towards diverse and inclusive workplaces
- Participants will understand how to interrupt bias in talent processes
- Participants will build an understanding of how evidence and science can be applied to build inclusion in the workplace
12:00 pm Welcome and Speaker Introduction
12:05 pm Speaker Presentation
1:15 pm Q&A