Let’s be honest – when great employees leave, it hurts. You invest so much time in building a great company, recruiting, and training the best people. And then you have to start over.
It can be frustrating, but it’s also very costly to the company: lost knowledge, decreased morale, damaged customer relationships, and all the expenses associated with replacing the lost employees.
This workshop covers the following topics:
- what is high turnover really costing the organization
- how to assess manager experience at your organization
- 6 areas of leadership that are critical to talent retention
- step-by-step process for closing the gap
Workshop includes: detailed handout and free talent retention guide
- Participants will have a better understanding what are the key areas to focus on when planning internal leadership development (planning/measurement/processes)
- Participants will walk away with practical, actionable ideas of next steps
- Participants will be able to self-reflect and share their thoughts with other participants (Mentimeter/polls) to be in the best position to apply the concepts to their unique situation.
A “no show/late cancellation” fee will be charged if cancellation is not provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days in advance.
Registrations will NOT be accepted at the door.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tracey Gallacher at email@example.com
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!