Today's Human Resources professionals are in an era of tremendous disruption in both business and talent arenas. As an HR professional, learn how you can keep pace with these upheavals to offer relevant, meaningful and engaging programs and solutions.
Take away insights to
- Key business disruptors and how they're affecting the workplace;
- What it means to the employee experience and the implications;
- How we are rethinking compensation and performance management.
- Overview and discussion on current and anticipated challenges for HR – namely compensation and performance
- Researching and applying changes to programs and practices;
- Skills required of HR practitioners
6:00pm Welcome and Speaker Introduction
6:10pm Speaker Presentation
7:30pm Event Concludes
Learning & Giving back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Tammy Williams email@example.com