Join our guest partners and lawyers from the Employment, Labour & Equalities Groups in Gowling WLG Waterloo Region office and Gowling WLG Montreal office for important legal updates to keep our HR practitioners in the know!
Receive valuable information on a variety of topics including:
- Dealing with the "new workplace" (remote, hybrid and flexible workplaces)
- Quebec’s Bill 96 An Act Respecting French, the official and common language of Québec and how it affects employer's operations in QC
- Electronic Monitoring Policies (Bill 88)
- Case Law Update
- Labour Law Update
Advance your learning so you can develop strategies to protect your workplaces and employees. We look forward to seeing you at this in-person event hosted jointly by HRPA's Grand Valley Chapter and Guelph & District Chapter.
At this session you will gain insight into:
- Handling employee's concerns by human resources
- Understanding changes to case law
- Understanding new legislative changes
8:00 AM Registration and Networking
8:10 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM Speaker Presentations
10:30 AM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: September 20, 2022 at 8:00 AM. No exceptions as we must provide attendee count and dietary restriction information to the venue in advance.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca