HR is about helping companies succeed making sure that the people inside an organization are set up for success, no matter what part of the company. And one of the most important areas where HR can prepare the people inside an organizations are ready to meet a challenge is cybersecurity. The first step in your journey towards becoming secure is believing that you can be successful. Many of us are conditioned to believe we need to be cynical in order to be secure. In George's award-winning book, Well Aware, he demonstrates that the opposite is true...we can hack our own brain's "habit loop" to make being more secure easy. George will provide a roadmap on how to use the science behind habits that can help make security possible for anyone.
By participating in this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify their own top internal and external cybersecurity strengths
- Understand how habits play a role in helping us become more secure
- Reinforce their organizations cybersecurity culture by leveraging the nine cybersecurity habits.
- Apply habit recipe techniques to make cybersecurity more approachable.
- Leverage the free cybersecurity personality test to align roles with personality types.
12:00 PM Welcome & Introductions
12:05 PM Guest Speaker
1:15 PM Q & A
1:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator at email@example.com
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!