Grey Bruce: 02.24.21 VIRTUAL HR Transformation over the next Ten years
We have witnessed the disruption of traditional businesses and we are either experiencing or about to participate in a transformation in how we work. Disruption is the new normal and advances in technology are changing and these shifts are surfacing knowledge, skill and behavior challenges.
In this session we will address the following questions:
- What does all this mean for HR over the next 10 years?
- How will your talent requirements change to meet the shifting business landscape and emerging workforce wants/needs?
- What HR programs, practices and processes will be relevant?
- What difficult decisions wdo we expect to make?
- How can HR professionals shape the plan to manage organizations and talent changes?