You are registering for the Employment Law Exam for the CHRL designation.
To register for the exam, click on the login button at the top left - hand corner of the screen. You are required to enter your username and password and
follow the registration process through to the payment screen.
Exam Testing Window
January 11th to January 25th, 2021.
The CHRL Employment Law Exam is valid for both the CHRP and CHRL designations. If you wish to earn the CHRP designation while you wait to meet the
requirements for the CHRL designation, you are required to complete the Job Ready Program after passing the CHRL Employment Law Exam.
Note: The CHRL Employment Law Exam is valid for both the CHRP and the CHRL designations.
HRPA will continue to offer a dual modality delivery until the end of 2021, what this means is that you will have a choice of writing in a test centre or via the online delivery method (remote proctoring). Upon completion of your exam registration and payment with HRPA, you are required to schedule your exam
seat time and location directly with the exam vendor. www.prometric.com/hrpa.
Confirmation of Eligibility: In order to write the CHRP or CHRL Employment Law Exams for the CHRP designation or the CHRL designation,
applicants must have met the eligibility requirements. To qualify to write the CHRP Employment Law exam you must have passed the CHRP-KE exam and to write the
CHRL Employment Law Exam you must have passed the CHRL-KE exam.
Withdrawal Policies: HRPA has very specific withdrawal policy in relation to the exam.
Rules of Professional Conduct & Code of Ethics: All members of HRPA commit to abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct.
Policy, please visit our website at www.hrpa.ca
Disqualification: HRPA reserves the right to disqualify any member from writing or to withhold exam results if a member no longer meets
the registration requirements.
Accommodation Requests: Please refer to Accommodations Policy & Request Document on the HRPA website www.hrpa.ca
Terms and Conditions:
- I warrant that all information I have provided on my application form and all supporting documentation is complete and accurate and I further
understand that this information is subject to verification by HRPA at any time.
- I agree to abide by all examination security procedures and policies and regulations for both computer based testing as well as remote proctoring.
- I agree to keep the content of the exams confidential by not divulging any details of its contents to anyone through any method including but not
limited to (email, blogs, chat groups) i.e. Facebook. I understand that releasing any said information would be considered a breach of the Rules of
Professional Conduct and could result in disciplinary action.
- I have read and understand that HRPA will work with members who require support in writing their exams due to personal disability. Members must
notify HRPA staff of their needs at the time of registration. Should you require accommodations in order to write the exam, please indicate this in the
consent section of this online form. HRPA will then be in contact with you to discuss options and available support. If you fail to notify HRPA of your
needs at the time of registration, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your needs at the time of examination. HRPA, Office of the
Registrar staff require time to work with the examination vendor to implement the required accommodations.
- I am aware that failure to show up for the exam, barring documented illness or other personal emergency, will result in forfeiture of the
examination fee. HRPA will require proper documentation.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep HRPA informed of any changes in my contact information, including my email address. HRPA relies on
our membership database for up to date information. Please log on to the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca to update your profile at any time.
- I understand that HRPA will forward confirmation information by email, and that I must ensure that my email can accept emails from HRPA.
- I understand that the information collected by means of this application will be used only for the purposes of the administering the exams. I
understand that this information may be shared with other third parties; such parties i.e. exam vendor (Prometric), HRPA’s Psychometrician having
- I agree that all information provided by means of this registration form as well as responses to exam questions become property of HRPA.