HR Professionals and their organizations are navigating uncertain times, moving past a pandemic and trying to bring some semblance of normalcy into everyday lives.
Navigating uncertain times requires knowledge and understanding of current legal trends. Join the Peel Chapter at our half-day session that will include discussions around:
- New legislations such as :
Disconnecting from work
Legislative changes for Federally regulated employers
- Post Pandemic protocols such as:
- Common subjects of interest to the HR Community around terminations, human rights, vaccine mandates
- Insights into the current legal landscape in Ontario
- Managing employer / employee relationship
- Understanding of current legal issues and issues from the last year
A “no show/late cancellation” fee will be charged if cancellation is not provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days in advance.
Registrations will NOT be accepted at the door.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tracey Gallacher at email@example.com
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!