The way we work is evolving, leaders and employees and their companies are experiencing a change in the way they connect and grow. As a business owner or HR Director, you may be asking…
- How has leadership evolved in our new era and what do I need to know as a leader, a business owner or HR professional in order to be effective?
- How do I create a strong culture of trust within my organization?
- How do we innovate and perhaps redefine ourselves, our purpose as a company?
- How can I effectively communicate with my employees and keep them connected and physiologically safe during these unprecedented times?
- Why is EX (Employee Experience) top of mind for HR leaders today and what is driving this? • How can I maximize the productivity of my employees and hold everyone accountable?
Leadership, Culture and Employee Engagement.
During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey.
CANCELLATION POLICY: ALL cancellations MUST be received in writing, 3 business days in advance of the event, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees are 100% non-refundable after that time. If it is a complimentary event, a $30 no-show fee invoice will be issued to those registrants who do not attend and have not provided the required notice. Cancellation Deadline is Mon. Apr. 19/21.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Mon. Apr. 19/21 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Tracey Gallacher if you have any questions.