The Annual Business Meeting will include a report on Chapter activities, member recognition and an introduction of our 2021/2022 Chapter Board.
It is important to understand the role of psychological safety in effective teams and how to create safer team environments. In this entertaining, interactive presentation, Brandon Love speaks to:
• The value of curiosity as a leadership tool, and how to model this value for your colleagues
• How to change your F-Word - from “I’m frustrated” to “I’m FASCINATED” - in order to create more solutions
• The dangers of being right, and how doubt and uncertainty can help produce results
• Strategies to shift your perspective on problems, in order to discover more possibilities
6:00pm - Welcome and Introductions
6:05pm - Annual Business Meeting - Windsor Chapter Chair Sara Ouellette
6:30pm - Speaker Presentation - Brandon Love
8:00pm - Event Concludes
Registration closes: May 10, 2021 at 8:00am.
* During registration, please consider the donation option. Donated funds collected through this event registration will be equally divided between Indspire and Black Youth Helpline, preferred charities identified by HRPA members in a recent survey. *