Welcome to our first in-person event for Fall 2022!
Communication is the greatest tool we have to engage and motivate fellow colleagues in the journey to the creation of a culture of accountability! Join Linda Morgan to take your knowledge from True Colours, Emotional Intelligence (EQi), DISC and MBTI and apply it to a simple 5-step communication model to:
- Tailor your communications effectively and efficiently to the receiving party(ies) so you are understood fully…the first time.
- Coach and train in every interaction…so your need to guide others is reduced over time.
Build accountability into each communication to ensure follow through of immediate actions…and ownership of future actions still to be defined.
At this session you will gain insight to:
- communicate clearly and concisely to maximize understanding and action
- role model impactful communication to coach, train and motivate in every interaction for improved organizational performance
- understand effective implementation of 5-step communication model to build accountability and ensure follow through
5:30 PM Registration and Networking
6:00 PM Dinner
6:30 PM Speaker Presentation
8:00 PM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: August 29, 2022 at 8:00 AM. No exceptions as we must provide attendee count and dietary restriction information to the venue in advance.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca