Juggling technology, deadlines, responsibilities, finances, household chores and family commitments can keep anyone in a state of “what’s next?” and constantly focused on the next task. The unhealthy affects are showing up in leaders and their teams saying they have become “control freaks”, “overwhelmed with the task master in their head” to “on high alert during my day job and unable to relax during off time”. Naming, claiming and releasing what isn’t working is where we start with speaker Cate Collins and we finish with a powerful plan that will ensure you are more relaxed, more confident and more connected to yourself and others versus technology.
6:30 PM – Welcome and Introductions
6:35 PM – Presentation and Q&A
8:00 PM - Event Concludes
Registration Closes: Monday January 10, 2022 at 8:00 am.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca
Learn common leadership self-sabotaging traps that prevent you from being more successful; inner critic, overthinking, impulsivity, and many others.
- Identify and shed limiting beliefs that keep you stuck and frustrated.
- Learn key questions to ask yourself and others that will cut through confusion and indecision about what & how to let go.
- Apply Cate’s 4 room framework to your life so you will be more resilient, calmer, healthier and happier.
- Brainstorm with your peers what success habits are game changers for them.
- Leave with a powerhouse action plan.
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!