With an aging population and a five-generation workforce, balancing drug benefit costs has become increasingly more challenging.
It's important for employers and HR professionals to have a thorough understanding of the trends and best practices when it comes to drug benefits.
In this session, you will learn about the leading trends from two benefits experts.
This program will help listeners better understand what factors are influencing the drug benefits portion of their health benefits package and budget impact. We will also provide insights into future drug trends.
It will also present an overview of key findings from the 2012-2016 Drug Cost Drivers Report, 2017-2019 Private Market Forecast and industry observations.
- Learn what is driving cost growth in employer sponsored drug benefits
- Learn where future drug growth is predicted to trend towards and how various factors are influencing growth
- Learn what the future may hold in the trends for employer sponsored benefits plan design
- Discussion on different drug formulary options that are gaining traction for employer sponsored benefits plan design
- Learn of the impact on different provincial legislation changes for employer benefits programs
Who should attend?
HR professionals who are involved with in administering or overseeing their companies Health Benefits Programs.