You are registering for the Employment Law Exam for the CHRP designation.
To register for the exam, click on the login button at the top left - hand corner of the screen. You are required to enter your username and password and follow the registration process through to the payment screen.
Exam Testing Window
January 4th to January 18th, 2021.
The CHRP Employment Law exam is only valid for the CHRP designation. If you wish to earn the CHRL designation you are required to register and write the CHRL Employment Law Exam.
Note: The CHRL Employment Law Exam is valid for both the CHRP and the CHRL designations.
HRPA will continue to offer a dual modality delivery until the end of 2021, what this means is that you will have a choice of writing in a test centre or via the online delivery method (remote proctoring). Upon completion of your exam registration and payment with HRPA, you are required to schedule your exam seat time and location directly with the exam vendor. www.prometric.com/hrpa.
Confirmation of Eligibility: In order to write the CHRP or CHRL Employment Law Exams for the CHRP designation or the CHRL designation, applicants must have met the eligibility requirements. To qualify to write the CHRP Employment Law exam you must have passed the CHRP Knowledge Exam (CHRP -KE) and to write the CHRL Employment Law Exam you must have passed the CHRL Knowledge Exam (CHRL-KE).
Withdrawal Policies: HRPA has very specific withdrawal policy in relation to the exam.
Rules of Professional Conduct & Code of Ethics: All members of HRPA commit to abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct.
Disqualification: HRPA reserves the right to disqualify any member from writing or to withhold exam results if a member no longer meets the registration requirements.
Accommodation Requests: Please refer to Accommodations Policy & Request Document on the HRPA website www.hrpa.ca
Terms and Conditions:
- I understand and agree that any alleged violation of this agreement or any alleged activity that may compromise the validity, integrity, or security of any portion of a HRPA certification exam will be investigated by HRPA. I also understand that if HRPA has a reasonable basis to question the validity of any exam score, HRPA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withhold and/or cancel/and/or invalidate exam scores.
- I warrant that all information I have provided on my application form and all supporting documentation is complete and accurate and I further understand that this information is subject to verification by HRPA at any time.
- I agree to abide by all examination security procedures and regulations.
- This examination is confidential, and the test questions contained therein are the exclusive property of the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA). It is made available to you, the examinee, solely for the purpose of assessing your knowledge. This examination and the items contained therein are protected by copyright law. No part of this examination may be copied, recorded, disclosed, published, transmitted or reproduced in part or in whole, by any means whatsoever, including memorization, unless previously authorized by HRPA.
- I agree to keep the content of the exams confidential by not divulging any details of its contents to anyone through any method including but not limited to (email, blogs, chat groups) i.e. Facebook. I understand that releasing any said information would be considered a breach of the Rules of Professional Conduct and could result in disciplinary action.
- I have read and understand that HRPA will work with members who require support in writing their exams due to personal disability. Members must notify HRPA staff of their needs at the time of registration. Should you require accommodations in order to write the exam, please indicate this in the consent section of this online form. HRPA will then be in contact with you to discuss options and available support. If you fail to notify HRPA of your needs at the time of registration, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your needs at the time of examination. HRPA, Office of the Registrar staff require time to work with the examination vendor to implement the required accommodations.
- I am aware that failure to show up for the exam, barring documented illness or other personal emergency, will result in forfeiture of the examination fee. HRPA will require proper documentation.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep HRPA informed of any changes in my contact information, including my email address. HRPA relies on our membership database for up to date information. Please log on to the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca to update your profile at any time.
- I understand that HRPA will forward confirmation information by email, and that I must ensure that my email can accept emails from HRPA.
- I agree that all information provided by means of this registration form as well as responses to exam questions become property of HRPA.