New Dawn Enterprises President and CEO Erika Shea and Human Resources Coordinator Shane MacSween will provide members a walk-through of our recently adopted Reduced Hours Work Week. During our presentation, we will provide the audience some insight into:
1) The reasoning behind the project and the start of our 6-month pilot of the RHWW
2) How the RHWW is working so far--what is working/not working
3) What did this mean for our clients and how did they respond?
4) How can organizations follow suit if they are interested in exploring a RHWW
5) How HR Professionals can prepare for a RHWW
1) Understand the benefits of a RHWW and the value it can add to your organization
2) Understand how to communicate information inside and outside of your organization
3) Identify steps your organization can take to start a RHWW pilot
12:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
12:05 PM Speaker Presentation
1:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: July 19, 2023 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!