Emerging technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) have the power to both help and hinder HR practices. So it’s important to know what to look out for and how to best use AI to your advantage.
Join Rob Richler, employer lawyer and early AI adopter, in an engaging presentation where he provide the following key insights:
• Understanding AI: we hear a lot about AI but how much do we really know about it? Rob will provide demonstrations of AI in practice and help demystify what it can and can't do.
• Risks and Pitfalls: the legal and ethical considerations when integrating AI systems
• Best practices for implementing AI in your organization from an HR perspective
• Leveraging AI: how AI-powered tools and solutions can help HR professionals remain compliant, mitigate risks, and streamline HR processes.
• What's next?: where is AI going
• AI in practice: reviewing some programs already using AI to assist with HR
Develop an Understanding of AI in HR: Gain foundational knowledge about AI in HR, including capabilities, limitations, and practical applications.
Identify and Navigate Risks and Ethical Considerations in AI Integration: Recognize legal and ethical considerations in HR-related AI, and develop strategies to navigate risks and ensure ethical usage.
Implement Best Practices for AI Integration in HR: Acquire insights into effective implementation of AI in HR, focusing on compliance, risk mitigation, and practical utilization.
12:00pm Welcome and Announcements
12:05pm Speaker Presentation
1:30pm Event Concludes
Registration Closes: December 18, 2023 at 8:00 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hrpa.ca