Effective networking is a fundamental competency that all business professionals need. As HR practitioners, our advice & guidance must be current and relevant. That knowledge comes from surrounding ourselves with the right people and having access to the right information. When we have a vast network, we can increase influence, attract a pipeline of talent, remain compliant and ensure that leaders have the information they need to be an employer of choice. The session will focus on the value of professional networking and provides practical ways to build your network, so that the process becomes a more natural, ongoing activity.
- 6:30 PM – Welcome and IntroductionsRemarks & Networking
- 6:35 PM – Speaker Presentation
- 8:15 PM – Q & A Sessions
- 8:30 PM – Closing Remarks, Event Concludes
Registration Closes: May 24, 2022 at 8 AM
Registration Difficulties or Questions? Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Lauzon at email@example.com.
1. The benefits of a broader network of business connections and resources;
2. an understanding of what may be holding them back from networking;
3. a structured approach to expanding your professional network; and
4. practical tools and techniques for engaging in networking activities both virtually and in person.
“Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!”