Join us for this information packed webinar!
The 50 Year-Old Millennial – The Leadership Gap Exposed by Millennials and How to Close It with speaker Marc Petitpas
The 50 Year-Old Millennial proposes five anchors to install, maintain and renew a servant leadership workplace.
1. How to manage the pivotal connection meeting.
2. How to run short, powerful weekly coaching sessions
3. How to coach employees on the shop floor.
4. How to shape and implement strategies for personal development.
5. How to sharpen employee results through performance reviews.
Part manifesto, part handbook and always wholly entertaining, The 50 Year-Old Millennial will reshape the way you look at work.
Disconnect and Quiet Quitting with lawyer Simenpal Kainth
HR practitioners will be provided with an analysis of the new legislation and how they can take steps to ensure that they are conforming to the new legislation.
The 50 Year Old Millennial
- How to transfer the leadership behaviors today that are critical to attracting and retaining talent.
- How to develop a transferrable leadership process to influence an entire organization's leadership behaviors and culture.
- How to put a measurable leadership process in place to attract and maintain your biggest asset, people
Right to Disconnect and Quiet Quitting
- Learning what the new law means
- What rights it provides to employees
- How employers can ensure that they are conforming.
12:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
12:05 PM Speaker Presentation – Marc Petitpas
12:45 PM Speaker Presentation – Simenpal Kainth
1:15 PM Questions & Answers
1:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Closes: January 25, 2023 at 8:00 AM.
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Bobbi-Lyn Smith at BLSmith@hpra.ca
Learning & Giving Back! As suggested by HRPA members and as part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility, HRPA has identified Indspire and Black Youth Helpline as recommended charities. Should you wish to support please select the $5 donation option upon checkout. Thank you!
Want to elevate your HR skills? Learn to excel at conflict resolution, having difficult conversations and negotiation. All online and in-person workshops are pre-approved for CPD credits.