Ever since employees obtained greater protections from workplace harassment pursuant to the Occupational Health and Safety Act in 2010, employers have been faced with the task of responding to a greater number of harassment complaints.
This webinar instructs employers on what is involved in properly investigating a complaint and meeting the statutory duties owed to their employees.
- Provide clarity on what constitutes harassment
- Understand options/approaches for responding to a complaint
- Understand the basic principles of what constitutes a fair and unbiased investigation
- Determine how to select an appropriate investigator
- Identify the key steps in the process of conducting and concluding and investigation
- Develop understanding of how to avoid major pitfalls
Who should attend?
HR Consultants, HR Managers, Employee Relations Consultants