You are registering for the CHRL-KE for the CHRL designation.
To register for the exam, click on the Register Online button.
Exam Testing Window
March 1st to March 15, 2021.
The CHRP-KE exam is only valid for the CHRP designation. If you wish to earn the CHRL designation you are required to register and write the CHRL-KE
Note: The CHRL-KE Exam is valid for both the CHRP and the CHRL designations.
As HRPA has moved to a dual modality delivery for exams for the remainder of 2020, which means you have choice of testing remotely or in a test centre(as long as the test centre has re-opened), so upon completion of your exam registration and payment with HRPA, you are required to schedule your exam
seat time and/or location directly with the exam vendor. www.prometric.com/hrpa.
Confirmation of Eligibility: In order to write the CHRP-KE or the CHRL-KE Exams for the CHRP designation or the CHRL designation, applicants
must have met the eligibility requirements. To qualify to write the CHRP-KE or CHRL-KE exams, individuals must have met the coursework requirement. Pursuant to
Section 15 of the Registered Human Resources Professionals Act, 2013, an individual is not a registrant of the Association unless the register indicates
that he or she is a registrant. If you are not a registrant in good-standing, appearing on HRPA’s public register, you are not permitted to register
for this exam.
Withdrawal Policies: HRPA has very specific withdrawal policy in relation to the exam.
Rules of Professional Conduct & Code of Ethics: All members of HRPA commit to abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct.
Disqualification: HRPA reserves the right to disqualify any member from writing or to withhold exam results if a member no longer meets
the registration requirements.
Accommodation Requests: Please refer to Accommodations Policy & Request Document on the HRPA website www.hrpa.ca
Terms and Conditions:
- I warrant that all information I have provided on my application form and all supporting documentation is complete and accurate and I further
understand that this information is subject to verification by HRPA at any time.
- I agree to abide by all examination security procedures and regulations.
- I agree to keep the content of the exams confidential by not divulging any details of its contents to anyone through any method including but not
limited to (email, blogs, chat groups) i.e. Facebook. I understand that releasing any said information would be considered a breach of the Rules of
Professional Conduct and could result in disciplinary action.
- I have read and understand that HRPA will work with members who require support in writing their exams due to a disability. Members must notify
HRPA staff of their needs at the time of registration. Should you require accommodations in order to write the exam, please indicate this in the consent
section of this online form. HRPA will then be in contact with you to discuss options and available support. If you fail to notify HRPA of your needs at the
time of registration, we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your needs at the time of examination. HRPA, Office of the Registrar staff
require time to work with the examination vendor to implement the required accommodations.
- I am aware that failure to show up for the exam, barring documented illness or other personal emergency, will result in forfeiture of the
examination fee. HRPA will require proper documentation.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep HRPA informed of any changes in my contact information, including my email address. HRPA relies on
our membership database for up to date information. Please log on to the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca to update your profile at any time.
- I understand that HRPA will forward confirmation information by email, and that I must ensure that my email can accept emails from HRPA.
- I understand that the information collected by means of this application will be used only for the purposes of the administering the exams. I
understand that this information may be shared with other third parties; such parties i.e. exam vendor (Prometric), HRPA’s Psychometrician having
- I agree that all information provided by means of this registration form as well as responses to exam questions become property of HRPA.