Gain the knowledge and confidence to manage your WSIB Claims efficiently
Register for this valuable on-line seminar and learn how to:
- Complete WSIB forms and manage claims
- Identify red flags early on
- Develop strategies to reduce lost time duration and claim costs
Through in-depth interactive learning and discussion, you will gain the understanding of the entire WSIB Process, from the completion of the Form 7 to commencing an appeal : learn how the WSIB adjudication process works today; find out the difference between claims management and case management; review and analyze most common WSIB forms; review of and comprehensive understanding of most relevant WSIB Policies and Procedures, and cost-saving methods to reduce claim costs.
After completing the session, you will:
- Have a better understanding of how to manage WSIB claims
- Better understand WSIB strategies to WSIB claims management results
- Have the confidence to implement pro-active WSIB procedures and strategies in the workplace and reduce overall claim-related costs
Who should attend:
The Program is highly recommended for HR Leaders, Managers and any person who deals with the WSIB, particularly in the role of claims management.
What is the course format?
This Program counts for seven (7) CPD hours and combines live virtual instruction through Zoom with hands-on experiential learning through case studies, scenarios, and break out discussions and simulations.
- Live Virtual Sessions: There will be online instructor-led modules, during which practical examples and experiences will be shared.
- Materials: Participants will be provided with session workbooks to follow along with the content covered in each module and to take notes, as well as additional post-session materials for future use.
- Peer Learning and Group Work: Participants will have the opportunity to learn from each other while answering questions and sharing experiences and observations during the modules, as well as through practical, hands-on exercises and simulations based on WSIB claims and processes.
- Time Commitment: This Program will be delivered in two modules. Participants will spend three (3) hours each day participating in the virtual sessions and accompanying exercises and simulation activities. Over the duration of the course, participants can expect to spend an additional one (1) hours completing work outside of the daily sessions and reviewing relevant handouts. The in-class virtual modules will be held as follows:
Module 1 - Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 (8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)
Module 2 - Thursday, October 21st , 2021 (8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)