LIMITED SEATING | REGISTER NOW!!
In a rapidly evolving business landscape, the role of Human Resources has transcended beyond traditional functions. To stay ahead, HR professionals must be architects of strategies that not only adapt to change but anticipate and drive it. The purpose of this session is to equip HR professionals with the knowledge, insights, and tools necessary to independently craft and implement future-ready HR strategies.
Ayesha Shah, experienced people leader, public speaker and author, will lead us through a workshop followed by a fireside chat that aims to explore key elements such as aligning with organizational goals, leveraging technology, fostering inclusivity, and navigating ever-evolving external complexities. Together, we will engage in an interactive dialogue that will lead us to a comprehensive understanding of the critical components that define successful HR strategies in the modern era.
- Strategic HR Blueprint: Participants will leave with a strategic blueprint and ideas to tailor it to their organization's needs.
- Workshop Tool-kit: Participants will receive a toolkit of innovative workshop techniques to facilitate collaborative HR strategy sessions within their teams.
- Future-Ready Mindset: Develop a mindset geared towards anticipating and adapting to future changes in the HR landscape.
- Problem-solving in HR Strategy: Participants will gain confidence in addressing HR challenges through practical problem-solving approaches.
5:30 PM Registration and Light Refreshments
7:00 PM Presentation
8:30 PM Event Concludes
Registration Difficulties or Questions: Please reach out to our Chapter Experience Coordinator Tammy Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
City Hall Parking lot across the Hotel (Self Parking)
- $4.00/half hour
- Day Maximum (7am – 6pm) $22.00
- Night Maximum (6pm – 7am) $7.00
- Sat/Sun/Holidays Maximum (7am – 7am): $9.00
- Billing for this parking is not affiliated with the Hotel.
- Guests can walk directly from Parking to Hotel via underground PATH system.
- All other information regarding this parking can be found here: City Hall Parking