Toronto: 03.20.18 #MeToo at work: How our workplaces become free of sexual harassment
As an HR professional, you want to ensure while managing a harassment complaint in your workplace, you are armed with the tools necessary to be fair and objective to all parties, while taking all the right steps to conduct a thorough investigation.
Accusations can be damaging to all parties, including your organization. Effective leadership and management of highly sensitive and confidential information is necessary.
- Understand what sexual harassment is / and is not
- Be made aware of guidelines your policy should include and best practices to implement
- Consider all sides in a harassment, which includes the victim, the accused, and the company culture
- Be equipped with communication tools to assist staff to manage unwanted harassment
- Learn important actions to take when conducting an internal investigation
- Know when a third party investigator is required
Join our session to build confidence and knowledge on how to manage sexual harassment in your workplace and takeaway some valuable information on how to educate staff and build policies to include zero tolerance to keep your organization harassment free.